* Tuition is a yearly fee and can be paid in one or five equal payments. (details below)
* Tuition is $70 per month for the 1st class, $66 for the second, etc. (Please call the studio for additional pricing and family discounts)
* Payments are made through automatic draft and/or Credit Card.
* There is a non-refundable insurance/registration fee of $30 dollars for all students ($25 for each additional child in the family)
Withdrawals and Refunds
* Written notice must be given 30 days prior to withdrawal in order to stop payments (unless withdrawing for medical reasons). There are no refunds, but an internal credit is issued for future use.
Dance Class Etiquette
*Attendance is important for growth and development throughout the year. No refund will be given due to missed classes. Make-up classes are available for most classes. Contact us directly for specific details.
* Proper dance attire and shoes is required for all classes. All shoes and dance attire are available at the studio at discounted prices.
* Combo classes: leotard, tights or socks, tap and ballet shoes * Hour Ballet classes (ages 8 and up): black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun.
* Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Jazz/Hip Hop, musical theater classes: leggings or dance shorts, fitted dance top or leotard, proper shoes (see studio for details), hair tied back in ponytail or bun.
* Hip Hop: loose fitting capri or full-length pants. NO jeans. Sneakers, hair tied back in ponytail.
* Boys: comfortable clothing that allows for movement. No jeans. No tights. Proper shoes.
* Please reserve Tuesday, May 31st through Saturday, June 4th for the recital and recital rehearsals.
* All fees must be paid in full before your child will be able to participate in the recital.
*Pictures and videos may be taken during dress rehearsal.
* There will be a professional videographer at the recital. All Studio B families get a copy of the recital, Show Tee Shirt, as well as a trophy and a bouquet of roses!